Showing gratitude for your attendees is an important part of your wedding. Meaningful gifts are a wonderful way to thank guests for attending and add a personal touch to your celebration. We gathered a collection of our 12 favorite wedding favors that we know you and your guests will adore.
Some of these ideas are DIY, others you can order online, but no matter which one you choose, favors provide guests with a small token of appreciation from your special day that they can cherish forever.
1. Sweet and simple. Pick out your favorite tea, add a lemon and some sugar, and place it all into an adorable mason jar. Guests will love this refreshing summer treat and you can even personalize it by adding a tag of your own.
Photo Credit: Sweet Tea Jars
2. Useful and chic, these luggage tags are a perfect finishing touch to your destination wedding. You can even personalize this gift with your favorite color scheme and coordinating tag.
Photo Credit: lovetravelsfavors
3. Share your one of a kind wedding soundtrack and give each guest an individual copy on a CD. They will relive your celebration every time they play your collection of tunes.
Photo Credit: La Vie Photography
4. We love the idea of giving your guests this tasty treat to take home. Rosemary infused olive oil bottles are not only delicious, but also very easy to make for a DIY favor.
Photo Credit: Olive Oil Bottles
5. Fill these charming bags with sugary sweets of your choice. We love the rustic look of the drawstrings – perfect for a bohemian wedding!
Photo Credit: Love is Sweet Bags
6. Sip some wine & make a toast with custom-made wine bottles guests are sure to enjoy.
Photo Credit: Mini Wine Bottles
7. Gather with your bridesmaids and host a crafts night to create these fantastic favors. We love the play on words and the added touch of including the phrase on the tag.
Photo Credit: Perfect Match Favor
8. These sentimental treasures are perfect for your magical day. Putting on the string bracelets, your guests will make a wish. Once the string eventually falls off, their wishes will come true!
Photo Credit: Wedding Wish Bracelets
9. Your guests will swoon over these unique tea-filled favor bags. Make sure you and your husband-to-be pick out some savory flavors!
Photo Credit: Love is Brewing Tea Bags
10. Begin your festivities with these beautiful mini bottles of champagne. Tie on a straw with a matching string of your choice so your guests can enjoy these elegant treats.
Photo Credit: Champagne Bottles
11. We can’t get over these precious, petite macaroon favors. Your guests will indulge in these scrumptious refreshments as they admire your impeccable color coordination.
Photo Credit: Macaroon Wedding Favor
12. These shabby chic mint rolls are such unique favors for you wedding. Not only will they come in handy for your guests to eat up, but the clever “MINT TO BE” tag makes them a lovely addition to your beautiful decor.
Photo Credit: Mint to Be Rolls