Long gone are the days when bachelorette parties were all about phallic straws and half naked gigolo’s. Today’s bride’s to be are usually on the lookout for some fun, healthy one one one time with their best gals. Like you’ll see in our post today, all it takes for a great pre-wedding bash is a gorgeous location and some creativity. Our featured party with photographs by Efrat Lobel took place in a private villa in Caesarea two weeks ago. Sixteen girls met up with the bride-to-be for 24 hours of fun, sun, drinks and lots of great food. Here are five ideas from there that we loved:
1) Location! Although renting a villa with a pool is not always cheap, if there are at least 10 girls attending the party then there are many great options around the country that shouldn’t burn a hole in your wallet. The Israeli summer begs for some pool side fun in the sun, so its a win win situation for everybody.
2) Colorful Signage- Even with a gorgeous location, adding a personal touch to the place is inexpensive and always fun for the bride to be. All you need are some markers and paper to make a big impact.
3) Girly Details – A small detail like a bow or a pink accent can go a long way. The cute bows around the champagne glasses are a great example of minimum price, maximum effect.
3) Shake and Bake– Instead of ordering out or wasting time on trying to cook on location, have each girl bring a signature dish from home. Not only will you score great recipes from others, but it also minimizes party expenses.
4) Something for the Soul – If one your gal pals has some knowledge in yoga, pilates, hydrotherapy etc… ask her to share it! Don’t have a friend like that? Put on some music and just spend the day dancing away!