And the winner of NIS 1500 worth of Keren Wolf Jewelry + a one hour styling session with the designer is:
Mazal Tov Naama. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting with Keren. For all our other wonderful participants, there are still many contests coming up so don’t worry! In the meantime, we invite you to participate in our second activity, a Love Story Photo Shoot Giveaway. To participate click here
We are all about giving back to you, our readers. To celebrate the launch of the new & improved Hatunot (now also in Hebrew), we are launching a contest in collaboration with the super talented jewelry designer Keren Wolf, who never ceases to wow us with her vintage inspired creations. Here are some pics from her collections just to give you a taste:
The prize for our contest winner: a one hour styling session with Keren and NIS 1500 worth from her collection.
How to enter:
1) Sign up to the site by clicking on the my favorites tab in the main navigation bar
2) Create an inspiration board in one of the categories by adding pictures from our Style Guide and Inspiration galleries
3) Take a screenshot of your chosen gallery and upload to our Facebook page here from March 12th
4) The winner will be announced in this post and on our FB page on April 5th.
Take the time to create your favorite inspiration board. Each person can only apply once so no rush 🙂 Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1) Participant must be 18 and up
2) Paritipant must be engaged and living in Israel
ii. Promotions on Facebook must include the following:
a. A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
b. Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
c. Disclosure that the participant is providing information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Facebook.